Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mira Paying it Forward

Mira Speaks about her Paying It Forward Experience:
http://blip.tv/file/get/Salehmeka-MiraVoicerecord287.mp3

Dear Friends of YLVP,

I was asked by our friends of MindSpace to document myself doing 3 good things to people, so I was wondering what that could be .. I have 2 little things this morning which I wouldn't necesserly see as a help but well since I need to document things I will just count in and what remains is the third thing .. My dear team-mate Nasry "My Victory" has just provoked me a little hehehe but well ya I know he is just kidding, I decided that instead of teasing him back that I do something nice to him, I have a HUGE chocolate bar that I have home that I wanted to share with him, but then I decided that it would be nicer if I just shared it with all of you because I like you all as you are and I would like to make you all happy today or at least smile a little as my third ''doing good thing" ... so today you are all invited to share a huge bar a chocolate maybe this evening when you get back to the hotel and in addition to that I dedicate you all this ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVczDSiAWPY ) lovely piece of music for Fairuz .. which I imagine we all like or most of us at least do .. I got inspired by the snow coz we are in sweden heheh and also the tayr (Bird) symbolyzes freedom to me and so it is an inpiration again !So I wish you a lovely day .. and hope to see you all smiling especially with finishing most of our assignments..TRY TO BE POSITIVE AND SMILE :D-- Mira Nabulsi,Cellphone (ES): +34 65 33 52 601Cellphone (PAL): +970 599 845 139E-mail: mira.gabi@gmail.com

******************

Re: Dear YLVP`s Have a Smiley Day‏
From:Maha Alaswad (maha.alaswad@gmail.com)
Sent:Tuesday, November 04, 2008 12:51:17 PM
To: Mira A.B. Nabulsi (mira.gabi@gmail.com)

sweet Mira I just loved you email and the lovely song , it's one of my favorites, Birds are my favorite creatures and they mean freedom for me too ,if you remember in the very 1st presentation in Swedish institute.
i am definitely smiling now sweetie
take care
*****************************

From: Hazem Abo Youness
Sent:Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:57:05 AM
To: Mira A.B. Nabulsi (mira.gabi@gmail.com

Dear Mira, thank you allot it's very nice words, and feeling which touched me deeply, thank you again and also for the song, which I didn't see one in Sweden (I know it's winter) thank you and for all of the group, please take it easy, so you will do it, Best regards and Great Love for all of you,
Hazem

No comments: